Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Beary Best

Happy Valentine's Day!


This adorable little guy is from Concord and 9th. It's the cutest set - and you can make oodles of different bears with accessories! I chose to keep him simple, and added an acrylic heart and arrow to help bring home the truth of the sentiment. One of the stamps is that cute striped background. I cut out my bear using the matching die.


I added some white pom pom trim from my stash, a white doily, and some sweet patterned paper with hearts and clouds. This is going out to my son and his wife (and sweet granddaughter) who are expecting my first grandson in about a month! Just sending some love their way  - 1300 miles away! (Sniff.)





Stamps: Hi There Bear (Concord & 9th)
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black & Vintage Sepia, Altenew Razzleberry, Pinkalicious & Pink Diamond
Paper: Neenah Solar White & Desert Storm, Doodlebug Sweetheart DP
Accessories: Heart & Arrow embellishments (Hobby Lobby), pom pom trim (Really Reasonable Ribbon), white doily (Michael's)


Challenges:  
Crafting By Designs - Valentine 
Little Red Wagon - Love 
Paper Shelter Challenge - Decorate It/Embellishments 
Die Cuttin' Divas - Valentine's Day
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - HEARTS

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet! I love the background paper and adorable arrow too! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter.
    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luuurve that bear! So adorable! Super sweet papers and that trim is lovely too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!